Bentley is a car company well known for taking luxury to the highest level, which is what clients are getting with the Mulsanne Grand Limousine by Mulliner. The Bentley Mulsanne Grand Limousine by Muller was built and designed for wealthy clients looking for the ultimate luxury limousine transportation. Just 5 examples if this Bentley for sale were built worldwide and they are currently available for purchase as none of the vehicles have ever been used or registered. Each limousine was hand built and shipped to the UAE in 2015.
The 5 examples are each finished in a unique color combination listed below:
1. Silver Frost over Moroccan Blue exterior paint paired with Imperial Blue and Linen interior finished in Burr Walnut veneer.
2. Damson over Black Crystal paint paired with Damson and Twine leathers and Dark stained Burr Walnut veneer.
3. Onyx over Candy Red exterior complemented with Hotspur and Camel interior finished in Olive Ash veneer.
4. Rubino Red over Light Gazelle bodywork with Fireglow and Twine leather interior with Burr Walnut veneer.
5. Single tone Black Sapphire exterior with an Imperial Blue and Camel interior with a Dark Stained Burr Walnut veneer contrast.
The Mulsanne Grand Limousine by Muller is powered by a 6.75 liter twin turbo V8 engine that delivers 505 hp and 1020 Nm of torque. The exterior features a set of stainless 21 inch wheels engraved with the words ‘Coachbuilt by Mulliner’. The Limousine also features custom heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Each passenger can control their desired micro-climate without disrupting the other passenger since there are two separate zones. There is also a bespoke intercom system for communicating with the driver. One thing is for certain, this is not your average Bentley Mulsanne for sale. One thing is missing from the details made available on these special addition limousines, and that is the price.
The Pagani Huayra is one of the most respected hypercar cars on the road today. While Pagani may not be as well known as other Italian hypercar makers like Lamborghini and Ferrari, don’t be surprised if the company catches up. Why? They’re producing a lot of great cars. The Pagani Huayra BC Pacchetto Tempesta features...
We’ve reached the 50th anniversary of the legendary Mercedes Red Pig, or Röte Sau. The original Red Pig was a relatively large, hulking race car that achieved second place in the 1971 Spa Francorchamps 24 hours. The Red Pig was based on the Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3, modified with rollbars and other things to ensure...